Hey everyone, I put together a fun tabletop game. It’s on Kickstarter right now! Check it out and back it!
Hey guys, have you met Susan?
This is her shielding the anti-reg side from Ragnarok (thor clone) despite being on the pro-reg side at the time (not for much longer though)
She’s also known as Invisible woman. She’s the female member of the Fantastic Four.
A lot of people think she can only turn invisible and make force fields.
Well i am here to enlighten you on how much of a badass she actually is.
- You’ve got your invisibility which is neat-o and fab..o
- and she can make force fields which is kinda awesome
- She can make other people and objects invisible (apparently affecting up to forty thousand cubic feet of volume
- She can also make things that are invisible.. visible.
- Her force fields can be solid like a wall or fluid like a liquid.
- She can even use her force fields to get oxygen from water (but this hurts her brain)
- She can make invisible energy constructs (force field type thingymajiggy) into various shapes like columns, spheres, darts, boxes, etc and also use them as weapons by generating force behind them
- She can make dome force fields many miles across.
- She can create a force field/construct inside something/someone and then expand it thus causing the person/thing/object to explode.
- She can simulate telekinesis by using her powers to move objects.
- She can ride on top of her constructs kinda like a lift (elevator to you foreign devils)
- Her power is only limited by her concentration; once she stops concentrating on a field, it simply ceases to exist.
- She has also been trained in martial arts by iron fist and had additional training from others.
- In the ultimate universe she is said to be as smart as Reed.
- She once made lots of marvel zombies go blind by making their optic nerves invisible.
- She also incapacitated zombie reed richards by using her powers to collapse part of his brain thus giving him brain damage.
- She also trapped loads of robotic insect things inside a cube construct and then shrunk it until they got squished.
So yeah… in the past few weeks she’s made herself one of my favourite female characters.
ALL HAIL QUEEN SUSAN!
Artist Appreciation: Phil Noto’s Hank Pym’s Photo Archive.
This is one of my favorite projects by an artist. Not only is each of his works beautifully detailed, but Noto also seems to turn these fictional superheroes into real life people. I love the use of actual dates in order to show us a glimpse into the real lives of these characters. I feel like I would see this “photographs” in old issues of TIME Magazine or something. Fantastic.
I love this so much
He’s so great at making them real.
Oh wow, these are so lovely.
I want a coffee table book of this.
Lovely. I agree: would love to have a whole book of these on my coffee table. No story necessary. Paging Marvel - can’t you guys plleeeeeezze make this happen?
I was not prepared for how this would make me feel: it’s not just incredibly cool, it’s surprisingly emotional.